A wooden cabin overlooking the garden and the North Downs in the distance which can accommodate up to 4 people in a couple of configurations being:
- king size bed, day bed and trundle bed, or
- 2 x 2’6” single beds, day bed and trundle bed.
The en-suite is a wet room, large enough to accommodate a wheelchair, and contains accessible height toilet and hand basin.
Facilities within the cabin include:
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat screen TV/DVD with Freeview
- Free WiFi
- Use of iron
- Table and chairs for 4 people
- Crockery, glasses, cutlery, wine glasses, tumblers
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary biscuits
- Adjustable heating
Upon request we can provide the following accessible amenities:
- Ramp for access
- Electric bed, 4-section profiling
- Shower chair
For current room rates and availability please see our online booking system.